Our multifunctional HUD product is developed based on OBDII interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer method.
- Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II ( Bus Automatic Diagnostic System ) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
- Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
- Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.
- The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
- Plug and play, HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EU OBD ( On-Board Diagnostic System ).
- Comprehensive display, HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile, free switching between centigrade and fahrenheit.
- Suitable size, the display area is 3 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
- Flexible brightness adjustment, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
- Automatic power on and off, starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the vehicle's battery.
Type: Head up display
Display type: Digital
Car model: With On-Board Diagnostic OBDII interface
Product Size: (3.54x2.12x0.47)" / (9x5.4x1.2)cm (L x W x H)
Projection Size: 3.0 inch
Environment: ~40c+80c atmospheric pressure 86-106kpauy
Alarm sound level: >>=30db
Working voltage: DC9-16V
Working current: 40mA
Sleeping current: 15mA
Speed range: 0-400KM
HUD installation procedure:
1. Ensure your vehicle is OBDII compatible or EUOBD.
a. Check around the area under the steering wheel for an OBD plug
b. Contact your vehicle manufacturer or search online
c. Open the bonnet and look for a OBDII compatible sticker (this is NOT on all OBDII compatible cars, therefore isn't a deciding factor)
2. Locate the 16 pin diagnostic link (see picture 2). This is usually located in the area under the steering wheel.
3. Start vehicles engine and ensure power switch is in the on position.
4.HUD will power on with engine
a. If the HUD displays vehicle voltage, fuel consumption, speed and rotational speed the unit has installed correctly.
b. Failing the above: Wait up to one minute for software to sync and confirm OBD cable is plugged in properly.
How To Install:
- Look for the OBD connector of your car which can be found below the stirring wheel. It's a white 16-pin diagnostic link.
- Connect the OBD Cable to the OBD connector of your car.
- Connect the other end of the OBD cable to the HUD Projector itself.
- Position the HUD Projector on your dashboard and make sure you put the grip below so it doesn't slip.
- Put the tinted film that comes with the HUD box on your windshield right on top of the HUD Projector. This will be your screen on your windshield.
- Turn on the HUD Projector.
- Turn on the ignition of your car. This should power the HUD Projector.
- 1 x Car HUD Head Up Display
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money back guarantee.
- Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!
- The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: